Thursday, May 26, 2005

Okay...I know you've heard this before...but HOOKED is finished! Yes, again. At just a few words over 15K, it was decided that it should be longer so readers feel like they're getting their money's worth. LOL

So I've spent the past week polishing into a nice, little jewel that sparkles in all sorts of light. It's now a bit over 17K...and we'll see if that makes the cut.

So now it's back to CABIN FEVER...although I'm going to need to back up quite a few pages and get a running start again. One of the problems with working on two novels at once is keeping the characters straight. I don't want Tania to sound like Isabel...they're totally different women. Or Jim to sound like Daniel...one prefers the jungle of the boardroom, the other the jungle of the wilderness.

Am I teasing you? You bet!

Play safe,
Diana

No comments: