Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I haven't been posting lately because things have been happening too quickly to keep up with them! HOOKED is supposed to be out at the end of June, but since I haven't seen the cover art yet, I'm waiting to do a big announcement. Don't want to get everyone's hopes up and then have to backpedal. So that's on one burner.

On another is DIAMOND STUDS...the anthology I wrote with Ruby Storm and Ruth Kerce. It's due out in paperback in July. I have seen the cover for this one...LOL...three gorgeous rear ends, only this time WITH jeans! The three of us are cooking up a great contest to celebrate it's release onto the shelves of the bookstores. That pot's simmering!

On the third burner is IRISH ENCHANTMENT, the anthology I wrote with Sahara Kelly and Tielle St. Clare. I have to admit, the short I have in that book, Stitches in Time, is one of my favorites. This book is also coming out in print...soon. Don't have a date, but I know we're close.

And of course, on the last burner is CABIN FEVER, which is a plus-novel currently in edits for Ellora's Cave. I'm about halfway through this series of edits and expect one more go-round after this one. Pam (my editor) and I are both very picky and don't want to release anything until we're both sure it's as tight (and sexy!) as it can be.

But of course, one dish is completed, off the stove and already the table, and that's an article in the July edition of Ellora's Cave newsletter on the confusion caused by the term BDSM. The term means so many things to so many different people...I figured it was my turn to take a stab at it.

So a great deal cooking in Diana Hunter's kitchen of erotic romance!

No comments: