Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1) In real life I also weave. Yes, weave. With a loom. Has treadles (6 of them) and harnesses (4 of those). I get to beam the warp, thread the headles and sley the reed ( love the fact that the language of weaving hasn't changed in over a thousand years). Mostly I make lap rugs from yarn. What can I say? I live in the Finger Lakes and it gets cold in the winter!
2) Speaking of where I live, I live in a Queen Anne Victorian house built originally in the late 1880's. It was one of the best houses in town and boasted a specialty that most homes didn't have...the outhouse out back was connected via a corridor to the main house...and it was a two-holer! The corridor and outhouse are long gone, but boy, does that ground make for some great tomatoes!
3). I have two teenagers...one a senior in high school (yes, we're doing the college visits now...applications are going out and the wait begins...). The other is a sophomore and loves World of Warcraft.
4) Love, love, love Second Life. I went in originally to advertise my books, but have met so many people and made so many friends there that it's become much, much more than a source of advertising.
5) I still have a day job even though I write and have published (at this point) an even dozen stories. One of these days one of the books will catch the right eye at the right time and I'll be able to drop the day job and do full time what I love best: write!
6) I have three college degrees: a BA in Theatre, an MS in Education and a CAS in Educational Administration. Funny how I use the theatre one far more than the other two!
7) My husband is a theatre director...directing five shows a year. We're on haitus now for two weeks...LOVE IT! I actually get to see him for a little while!!! :)
8) I drive a standard. Love the control it gives me over the car. The first car my husband and I shared was a standard and he taught me how to drive it (we're married 26 years this past summer, so I guess I must not have been TOO bad a student!). Don't ever want anything BUT a standard. Too much fun to drive!
LOL Okay! I'm done. Now I need to tag eight other people. Hmmmm...I tag....
Heath Vercher, Ruby Storm, Ruth Kerce, Ravishal Bentham...and I can't think of any more who have blogs! At least that haven't been tagged already.
Play safe...and enjoy! :)