Saturday, April 30, 2005

Well, I'm not sure I can recommend this hotel, but other than the accommodations, I've had a great time. Today the entire EC family had a great breakfast and I think just about everyone from the offices was there. With EC authors attending, it was quite a crowd! Patty Marks and Crissy Brashear gave us great news about the company and how it's growing (they've bought a new building!) and an update on what's coming this year. Let me just say...the news is exciting an wonderful. I am so lucky to be writing for a great publishing company!

After that, it was time to get ready for the big booksigning. One person told me there were 300 authors...from Heather Graham, Sherrilyn Kenyon and Laurell K. Hamilton to me! It was great to meet with so many readers and fans, including Sha herself! Hi, Sha!

The Mr. Romance competition was a lot of fun. Nine gorgeous men competing in a Question & Answer session, in Datewear and finishing up in a Posedown. And let me tell you...those guys can pose! I'd take any one of them on my covers! And under them, too!

Okay, I'd better stop before I get myself in trouble...Hi, honey! I'll be home tomorrow!

Play safe,
Diana

No comments: