Monday, August 20, 2012

Whee!

We've hit over a thousand visits to the blog this month! First time ever over that magic number. Many thanks to all who visit, even if I think some are bots who scan and ignore (my stat counter shows a number of hits that stay less than five seconds and move one. I'm pretty sure that's a bot).

Even so, that's a record I like. I re-directed dianahunter.net to this site earlier this month and I'm pretty sure that's the big reason for the uptick in visits. Didn't see any sense in keeping a site I never updated when this one is updated frequently.

So welcome to all who are finding me for the first time, and thank you for all who visit often. Good to "see" you all and feel free to drop a note in the comments every once in a while.

Play safe!
Diana

No comments: