Thursday, August 23, 2012

Finished!

Yipee! Yesterday I finished the first draft of ...my Sweet Spot story. Drat! I still don't have a title for the darn thing, since my current one just isn't working. I have two alternate titles in mind and, if YOU have a preference, let me know in the comments section. They are (in no particular order):

Tied to Home
Homebound

To better help you make a decision, I'm including a little blurb:

After eight years away, Matt Carter doesn't want to go home. Broke, down on his luck and with a troubled past, however, he has no where else to go. What was it Robert Frost said? "Home is the place where, if you have to go there, they have to take you in." So he's back in Port Clef, having no choice but to suffer through a boring summer, working for his cousin and paying off his debts. 

Wisteria Penny Lane has life exactly where she wants it. Her store is in the black, the tourist season is about to start, and she has a best friend willing to get her out of the (literally) tight situations Wiste can tie herself into, even if she can't explain that self-bondage helps her relax, that the lack of movement is actually freeing.

What Wiste doesn't need is for the first boy she'd ever loved to come home again and mess up her ordered life...

I've had a lot of fun writing this novella (who am I kidding? I have fun writing them all!). If I can get this puppy a title, it's scheduled for release on November 1st.  Leave me a comment or send me an email if you have a preference...and feel free to suggest a different one.

Play safe!
Diana






No comments: