Monday, August 06, 2012

More steps accomplished!

Email is back up and running. If you sent me email in the past five days, please resend as it is lost in cyberspace. On the upside, that was five days without having to clean out the spam!

My website addy (dianahunter.net) also posts here now (that was step one), so we're moving right along with the changes I wrote about here (at the bottom of the post). I've learned not to give timelines as there's always something that takes longer than it should, so just know I'm still working on the promotional side while writing my next book.

I didn't send a newsletter this month because of the website and email issues. Look for a new one come September. In the meantime, I'll be spending August finishing not one, but two novels:

I'm currently hard at work on my contribution to the Sweet Spot series. I'm 24K words into it and liking the hero and heroine very much. The book is on track to release in November, so look for blurbs and excerpts within the coming months.

I'm also working on a new Mystic Shade title. This is a story that's been sitting on my computer in pieces for nearly three years. I finally decided to put it together and get it ready for publication. It's just about in the same stage as my Sweet Spot book as far as completion. I'm having fun with both of them!

Lastly, some sad news, my Nova Scotia trip is off. My husband's mother is ill and we don't want to be too far away if she needs us. So we're going to treat ourselves to a fancy spa instead. Gotta find that silver lining!

Play safe everyone!
Diana


No comments: