Thursday, September 01, 2011

I know, I know. To go from a week of exciting news nearly every day to a week of nothing is hard. I didn't take the week off, just to let you know. I've been reformatting HARDSHIP AND HARDTACK after finding numerous issues with the darn thing. No formats are up and working until further notice.

Also have taken both children back to their respective colleges on opposite ends of the state -- the house now belongs to my husband and me once more. Those of you who are empty nesters know it for the bittersweet feeling it is. Spent a number of hours putting the house back to rights after the flurry of packing and moving out.

In all the rush, I forgot to tell you all I was guest-blogger over at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews! Many thanks to Marissa for the opportunity to post there. If you haven't read it yet, follow this link and take a gander. I reveal another side of my none of you know about!

Be sure to visit the website and let me know if you like the puzzles. Do you want more of them? Let me know that, too!

Play safe,
Diana

edited to remove links to non-functioning books

No comments: