Monday, August 30, 2004

I'm back from Ohio, where the booksigning at the official kickoff celebration was for Ellora's Cave and Borders books. What a great time! Having lunch with Sarah McCarty, Ruby Storm and Titania Ladley... what wonderful ladies! Then off to tour the EC offices where I discovered print copies of TABLE FOR FOUR. It's in print, just not up on the website. And I can't believe they stuck with Syneca's original cover! I thought for sure it would be deemed too hot, just like SS's was. But they simply blurred the nipples and kept it as it was!

I didn't do much writing over the weekend, but it got me revved up and I wrote several pages on my new book this morning already. I like this story, but I'm not sure it's going to end up bondage oriented. It might, but at the moment, the characters seem a bit more on the traditional romance side.Hope that's not going to be a problem for my readers.

Then again, who knows what characters decide? I certainly don't until the muse strikes and the page is written. Any fans who would like to chime in, drop me an email and let me know if a genre shift would be a problem for you.

diana@dianahunter.net

Off to write some more...play safe!

Diana

No comments: