Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Busy writing

How goes your NaNoWriMo? I got sidetracked a little last week by my day job and a little this week by reading (!). I know, I know. How dare I let such things tear me away from my work in progress?

Alas and alack, it is far too easy to be swayed by things like deadlines, books that must be read, and NCIS (which, along with Big Bang Theory, are my two TV weaknesses. Superman had kryptonite, I have Mark Harmon, what can I say?).  While I hit just under 10,000 words that first week, last week's total wasn't even a quarter of that. And this week's not turning out so hot either.

But the week ain't done yet and I'm not throwing in the towel.  C'mon -- say it with me, "I can do this, I can do this, I CAN do this!"

NaNoWriMo -- you no scare me! I'll beat you yet!!!

Play safe,
Diana :)

No comments: