Friday, December 16, 2005

Wow! If you haven't seen Anne's Page, you need to take a look. She's a great fan of Ellora's Cave books (and others), and next week she's running a poll just for fun. I'm torn, however. While it would do my ego good to see me place in the top three, I really want Ruth Kerce to place first...she's an incredible author and a good friend. Too bad Ruby Storm isn't on the same list...or maybe that's a good thing. The three of us wrote DIAMOND STUDS together and have become great online pals ever since.

You'll note there are now a few links in the sidebar. Sooner or later I'll figure out how to put headings for them, but for now they're just listed with one blog under my own and EC's webpage. I'll get Lauren Dane's and Anne's links up soon. Blog on!

Off to see King Kong...
Diana

No comments: