Sunday, November 20, 2005

Curiouser and curiouser...

There are times I definitely understand Alice. This is one of them.

Exposition: Ebay tells Ellora's Cave Publishing, Inc, that it can no longer carry Secret Submission on EC's ebay store. Reason? Near as I can tell, the book should be listed in the Mature Audiences section of the site, not the General Public section. Will set aside discussion on that at the moment and continue...

Rising action (or complication): A few moments ago, I happened to be checking other online booksellers to see how many of the eight books I've written (and published with Ellora's Cave) each of them carry. None carry all eight. Borders (and hence, Amazon, since the search is one and the same) carries five of them; Barnes and Noble carries four.

Out of curiousity, I went to Ebay's homepage and checked the listing for Diana Hunter; books. Imagine my surprise when I found FOUR booksellers selling the same book the publisher of the book had been told NOT to sell! Check the search results yourself! (for the record, I am not Regine Sands and we have never met, and I am not the author of The Ritalin Free Child...although her book looks quite good.)

As Artie Johnson used to say, "Verrrry interesting....but stoopid!"

Climax and denoument to come...

Play safe,
Diana

No comments: