Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This is going to be an exciting week and I'll have lots to tell you nearly everyday. I've been busy this summer and now you get to see the fruits of my labor. It's not only farmers who can reap a big harvest!

Today, take a look at my website (It's here if you've forgotten). My webmistress has been working like crazy to get all the new books uploaded, complete with excerpts and blurbs and pictures of some very cool covers. In particular, take note of the What's New page.

Why, you ask? I've been following Diana's blog, I already know what her newest releases are!

Ha! One of the many things I've been working on is creating a series of downloads for my readers. On the updated What's New page, scroll down a bit to find some fun puzzles you can either print out or save to your computer and play. I had a lot of fun creating these - and I hope you'll have fun figuring them out.

So for today's exciting activity: go to my website, check the "What's New" page and scroll down for some fun (and did I say they're FREE!) downloads!

Play safe,
Diamna

No comments: