Friday, August 19, 2005

I'm off to Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio in two hours...I can't wait to see everyone at EC's headquarters! Don't know if they'll make this August booksigning a yearly affair, but I won't complain if they do. Gives me a chance to meet with fans and hobnob with the wonderful people who publish my books.

Originally I was going to bring my family along, but then we couldn't find a campground in the area. At least, not one within 20 miles of the bookstore. I'm surprised. So they're staying home and I'm bacheloretting it at a hotel for the weekend. I know. Big sacrifice. Actually, I really do enjoy my kids and have gone with them separately on mini-vacations this summer. It was a wonderful way to get to know them as teenagers. So much angst in those years...

I hope to see some of you in Ohio! Play safe,
Diana

No comments: