Sunday, July 28, 2013

Diana's Little Book of Poems



Yes, you read that right. Diana Hunter, writer of BDSM-kink erotic romances, has published a book of poems.

No, they're not THAT kind of poem. No kink. Just poems I've written over the years that I thought I'd like to share with you.



Check the Purchasing Info tab on the blog to buy or click here.



In the meantime, here's one just for fun:

My profile

I'm a writer, a weaver, a grower of children,
I'm a teacher, a gardener,  I sit in the sun.
I'm a book lover, a techie, a daughter and a wife,
I'm a baker and watcher, a lover of life.

To some I'm a wonder, to others a pester,
to some I'm a slacker, to others a jester.

Don't put me in a box with a lid and a label
I write sex and romance and the occasional fable.
But I also write history and epics and fantasy, too
And as you can see, bad poetry for you.

October 6, 2011

Once you've read the poems, please write a review on whatever site you bought it from. That'll move it up in the rankings so others can see it, too. 

Play safe!
Diana, the poetess

No comments: